Unique Lighting Systems continues to offer lighting professionals Innovative Lighting Solutions that Last a Lifetime. Introducing the newest member to the Unique family of multi-tap transformers. Unprecedented in the industry, the I-Force transformer offers ease of installation unlike any other in the market today.
Engineered single core design with precision grain-oriented steel laminations. High temperature glass impregnated nylon bobbin and solid copper mag wire. To ensure robust construction each output tap is welded to the mag wire for optimum connectivity.
304 stainless steel (complies with NEMA 3R).
Replaceable 3AG Time Delay (glass slow-blow fuse).
16/3 SJTW power cord. Six feet in length.
Available power ratings 360, 500, 600, 840 and 1120 Watts. The primary voltage is 120 volts, secondary voltage varies from 12V-22V output. See individual models for exact output leads.
Each transformer includes a Tinned 6061-T6 aluminum lug strip with 3mm hex set screw for a positive torque connection. Includes 3mm hex key tool with every lugged transformer.
Stainless Steel finish is standard. Unique™ Lightings’ Weathered Brass finish is a “living finish” and will naturally patina and change over time.
Features & Benefits
- Industry first open top installation capability
- Hidden wire chase allowing trouble-free entrance and access to multiple low voltage cables
- Line voltage wiring compartment for hard wire capability
- Spacious work compartment makes installation easy
- Snap-in photocell ready
- Easy to read instruction mounted inside door
- Easy access hex tool mounted inside the door
- 3/4″ and 1″ knock outs on bottom and sides for conduit
- 120-Volt receptacle for use with timers
- Louvered vents in the housing allow for cool running operation
- Vandal-resistant, lockable door
All transformers from Unique Lighting Systems® carry a limited lifetime warranty against manufacturer’s defects.
Manufactured to ISO 9001-2008 Quality Systems Standard.
360IF 360 Watt 12, 13, 14, and 15 Volts Stainless Steel
500IF 500 Watt 12, 13, 14, 15, 16 and 17 Volts Stainless Steel
600IF 600 Watt 12, 13, 14, 15, 16 and 17 Volts Stainless Steel
840IF 840 Watt 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 18 and 20 Volts Stainless Steel
840IF12-18 840 Watt 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17 and 18 Volts Stainless Steel
1120IF 1120 Watt 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 18, 20 and 22 Volts Stainless Steel