The quick-connect system for perimeter lighting is a snap! The perimeter lights plug in for use during evening activities and are removable during daytime hours. Simply flip open the top of the perimeter in ground stake and snap the lighting fixture in to place creating a low voltage connection. Permanently installed receptacles are flush mounted to grade, just off the putting green surface. The directional luminaire is crafted from solid brass and has an adjustable knuckle to place the light just where you want it.
• Cast brass Starburst™ fixture -Tempered glass lens encased in a silicone gasket to create a weather resistant seal
• Specification grade, beryllium copper socket
• MR16 5W LED lamp included
• Solid brass quick-connect adaptor is mounted to the bottom of the 36” brass stem
• Adjustable head rotates vertically allowing for on-site adjustability, includes low-glare lamp shield
• Weathered brass finish standard
|Cast brass Starburst fixture with 36"brass stem.
Sturdy, in-grade, 3” diameter stake provides electrical connection to the transformer and stability for the 36” tall perimeter post light
Resin flip top for easy connection flush mount to grade when not in use with fixture inserted (sold as kit or sold separately).
|A remote 12V transformer required may be ordered separately from Unique Lighting Systems®. Voltage range is 8V to 24V.
|Two-foot pigtail factory wire to fixture. 73’ wire lead with waterproof wire connectors provided.
• 3-year warranty - stake/HUB connector
• 5-year warranty - LED lamp
• Limited lifetime warranty – fixture