Direct Burial Transformer
Unique Lighting Systems’ Subterranean transformer is fully potted and sealed making it completely waterproof. Equipped with primary fuse protection and optional secondary in-line fusing the Subterranean is ideal for commercial projects or residential applications where concealing the power source is necessary.
Engineered single core design with precision grain-oriented steel laminations. High temperature glass impregnated nylon bobbin and solid copper mag wire. To ensure robust construction each output tap is welded to the mag wire for optimum connectivity.
Durable UV resistant composite box. Suitable for direct burial. Agency approval as “SUITABLE FOR GROUND MOUNTED RECESSED.”
Replaceable 3AG Time Delay (glass slow-blow fuse).
Unit must be hardwired.
Available power ratings 310, 360, 500, 600, 840 and 1120 Watts. Primary voltage is 120 volts, secondary voltage varies from 12V-22V output. See individual models for exact output leads.
Each DB includes ready to wire color coded 10 gauge output wire lead.
Black UV resistant composite box standard.
Features & Benefits
- Injection molded glass filled resin housing is designed for direct burial in the ground
- Molded silicone gasket mates with double grooved top to provide weather-tight seal
- Easy to identify name plate molded into the lid of the unit
- Convenient 1/2″-14 NPSM threaded hole at the center of the lid to mount the fixture directly to transform
- Separate primary and secondary compartments
- Conduit flats on all four sides
All transformers from Unique Lighting Systems® carry a limited lifetime warranty against manufacturer’s defects.
Manufactured to ISO 9001-2008 Quality Systems Standard.
300DB 310 Watt (12-13v) – Potted PVC
360DB 360 Watt (12-15v) – Potted PVC
500DB 500 Watt (12-17v) – Potted PVC
600DB 600 Watt (12-17v) – Potted PVC
840DB 840 Watt (12-20v) – Potted PVC
1120DB 1120 Watt (12-22v) – Potted PVC